Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Poster

http://prezi.com/vmrmn0wiui7o/edit/#0

I used Prezi for my example. I have never used Prezi before. I like it, but not enough to use it. It seems a little too animated for my taste. It has tons of different themes and such, so thats a pro. The biggest con is that its a lot to have to figure out and work with to get a really good presentation.
I also tried Weebly. It seemed very confusing. So much as to I didn't even go into the site that much. Im sure it would be perfect for a marketing major or a computer major.
I plan to use old fashioned PowerPoint. I enjoy using it because I know all of its features and such. Everyone has been using PowerPoint since middle school. I like to add animations and everything to mine with lots of pictures and using as little text as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment