Thursday, January 17, 2013

Research Topics!

I have not really given much thought into what I want to do my final research project over. But if I had to choose right now, it would be over something to do with the UK or what I have been doing research on all summer, what career I want after college.
I visited the UK in March of 2012 and I had the most amazing time. I fell in love with the country of England and more with the culture and people. Now that I am back in the States, I am still interested  in the news and such. I want to eventually move and work there for a couple of years before settling down here in America.
My other topic is jobs I can have with my degree. I am majoring in Sociology and this past semester discovered the many careers I can have with a B.S in Sociology.

1 comment:

  1. Katelynn,

    No problem that you aren't sure yet; there's still plenty of time. The next couple of weeks we'll talk more about the research process and that should help you come up with something appropriate that you'd also be interested in. Your two ideas so far clearly have a lot of personal significance and you could take a variety of angles depending on what you choose to focus on.

    ReplyDelete