Friday, February 1, 2013

Topic

I believe I have narrowed down my topic to "What different careers I can have with a degree in Sociology and a minor in Anthropology" . My major is Sociology and my minor is Anthropology  and I want to explorer all of the different careers I can have, how far with degrees I should go, and maybe pursue others into majoring in Sociology. It is a very personal topic and I look froward to researching it and finding out all that I can. For some of the key words I used to look up were, of course, sociology. I also used careers, degree's, careers for sociology, and sociology degree. My main primary resources is going to be talking to students and professors. I am going to try to find articles online from professors or from people who have graduated with a degree in Sociology and who have a career.

1 comment:

  1. You could go to graduate school and become a professor. Its a certain way to get a job.

    ReplyDelete